Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bushwacked!














From our patron Saint in the 504. Beat my predictions by 1 last week. I think this makes us even Stevens, but it still made me say uhh. Na na na na.

Tonight is Miami without Ronnie Brown vs Carolina. Carolina is playing good ball the past two weeks. They smell a shot at the playoffs. Dont like that! I like the underachieving Panthers much better. The only thing different about tonight for Miami is EVERYTHING. Ronnie Brown out for the year (my second highest RB on my fantasy team... i was reduced to replacing him with Beanie Wells on waivers). So, maybe this is good. Forcing Miami to play like a pro team instead of a college team. They might develop their QB more this way. It wont happen tonight. If the Panthers stick with the run and time of possession, they take this game by 10. Henne vs a top pass defense... look out.

Ind vs Bal- Ya know that the Ravens aren't just going to lay down and take this one, but the QB has been playing erratic lately. Manning will be manning... mr mvp. I'm gonna take Ind by default... by 3.

Was vs Dal- Who friggin knows? Dallas... you cant predict what they will do week to week. Washington has been playing better now that Zorn (that sounds like an evil character from something i swear) can't blow it up for their offense... but their defense is really good when they want to be. THis one was close to my upset special of the week but i'm gonna say Dallas outlasts Washington. D by 3

Cle vs Det- So the play that almost took out Clevelands star player Cribs at the end of last weeks Monday night game was not the call of Mangenius, but was an audible by Quinn. WoW. So not only did he suck all night at throwing the ball but turns out he makes the second dumbest call of the week in a desperate attempt at avoiding a shutout. Now I'm Done (in my B. Quinn voice). This club is just awful. Detroit improves on the season today. Detroit by 10

****upset special of the week ******

SF vs GB- This is another game that's hard to call because you dont know what you get from these teems week to week. Say what you want about the Browns... at least they're consistent! Green Bay should win this... but I just have a gut feeling that the pantless coach (superhero name) will have his team ready to kick ass and take names today. I'm taking SF to win by 3

Buf vs Jac- haha, I've been picking against Jacksonville all season because they just didnt seem to be a team to have it all together in the beginning of the season. Seems like their on a roll... who am i to deny them... Jacksonville by 7

Pit- vs KC- no contest.... and dwayne bowe is out for KC. I'm taking Pit by 17

Sea vs Min- I'm hoping for an upset here, but there won't be. Its the Brett Farves by 10.

Atl vs Nyg- Ok... really hoping for the Giants to get over the losing streak they've been on since the saints handed their asses to them on a platter in week 6. But... it won't happen. Atlanta will beat them by 7. Sorry New York...maybe next week.

NO vs TB- New Orleans is sitting a bunch of injured players. We even picked up the retread chris mcalllister for the secondary. I dont know. I have a bad feeling about this game, but I'm sticking with the undefeated Saints... by 10.

Ari- Stl- This game sounds boring. Ari by 10.

GAME TIME IN 1 MIN... RACING THROUGH THE REST OF THE PICKS !!! HAHA

SD vs Den- SD by 10

NYJ vs NE- NE by 10

Cin vs Oak- Cin by 10

Phi vs Chi- Phi by 10 :)

Ten vs Hou- Ten by 10

amazing how all those games are won by ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment