Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jobyl Wants Another Recipe

This one's for you Kilogram.

I stole this one, too. Bonus points for the science experiment aspect.



Take a can of sweetened condensed milk. Submerge it in water and weigh it down so it doesn't float above the surface. Boil it for three hours.

Apparently, dulce de leche comes out of the can when you're done.



By the way, the new Wu-Tang album is excellent. These guys only get better with age.

I'm still not sold on True Blood, but I keep watching. I'm not convinced that the writing or acting is all that good, it's totally gross sometimes, and I've seen vampires done better --best by Stoker, second prize to Marvel Comics. And, it was oversold to me. Someone told me it was all about filthy dirty Southern vampire sex, which it's not. There are real characters and real events and real plots that really evolve. I'm just not sure they're that great. But it's passable and I've got nothing to do since Prison Break ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment