Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bettin' on the Bayou



















Here they are, from N'Orleans, or however you spell that unbelievable molasses accent. Mine are coming next, but breakfast calls. Had to sleep off that Pitt game. Ugh.

SF vs Chi- SF to win by a touchdown. Pantless Coaches!

****upset special of the week****

Atlanta vs Carolina- Carolina to win by 3. Carolina played pretty well against the Saints and they look to play hard the second half of the season.

TB- Mia- the creamsickles did great last week, but was turnovers that did it for them. You wont get that out of Miami and their run game. Miami takes this by 14.

Det vs Min- This one shouldnt be much of a contest though i wont be sad if Minnesota takes a loss here. Minnesota by 17

Jac vs NYJ- New York... lets be what you were in the beginning of the season. The Sanchise! Jets get a win here by 7

Cin vs Pit- Wow.. this should be a good game. I dont know what happened to Cincy, but its nice to see them playing 4 quarters. I dont know... flip a coin on this one. I think Cincy owns it by 3

NO vs. Stl- This is a good week to rest up some nicked up starters for New Orleans. I'll take the st. louis rams in this one... HAHAHHAHA yea, lets get off the lollercoaster and hop back into reality... NOLA wins it by 21

Buf vs Ten- Tennessee has given me every reason to doubt them all year long. I should just stick with Buffalo on this, but I'll say Tennessee, VY, take it by 7

Den vs Was- Do you think that the Broncos want to look like total jackasses by losing three in a row after going 6-0 to start it off??? Me neither. Plus no Portis. Denver rolls over Washington.

KC vs Oak- Ya know... I'm thinking Oakland gets this with all the distractions in KC this past week. Too bad. These are both bottomfeeders. Oakland by 10

Sea vs Ari- Is this at home for Arizona. its the tail of two teams here. sucks for fans who shell out money to see a team get OWNED at home and to slaughter teams on their home fields. Arizona... looks to improve home field wins... they take it by 10

Dal vs GB- I don't know. I hate you Dallas. I really do. Ya know what, screw it, I'm taking GB out of Spite. haha. GB, you dont deserve my love, but here ya go... you win by 7

Phi vs SD- I don't know if this is considered an upset or not, but I'm thinking San Diego will get this in a shootout. Close game ends with the Bolts win by 3.

NE vs Ind- My man crush on Peyton vs my hatred towards all of New Englands franchise. Indy... you're gonna let me down aren't you. AREN'T YOU! bastards. New England by 14

Bal vs Cle- How in the F*** did this game deserve a Monday Night Football slot? I'm gonna blame the GOP for this. The Saints have more defensive TDs than Cleveland has offensive TDs. Sad Sad Sad. No contest. Baltimore big... 17.




No comments:

Post a Comment